UNFAVOURABLE FORMS OF BREASTS – TOO PROMINENT BREASTS
For the majority of men and women alike, full, curvaceous breasts are considered beautiful and attractive. While in most cases this is true, there are women who have breasts that are simply too large for their frame. This can result in serious health issues such as back pain and breathing problems.
SYMPTOMS OF UNFAVOURABLE FORMS OF BREASTS – TOO PROMINENT BREASTS
- Shoulder or neck pain
- Skin irritation
- Rashes and skin infections under the breasts
- Grooves on the shoulders from bra straps
- Psychological distress, such as low self-esteem or even depression
- An inability to take part in sports or even exercise
TREATMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR UNFAVOURABLE FORMS OF BREASTS – Too Prominent Breasts
Breast Reduction Surgery (Mammoplasty)
Breast reduction and lifting involves the removal of the excess skin, fat and breast tissue from the breast region. The procedure is generally done in an outpatient facility under general anesthesia. Women that have serious health issues as a result of overly large breasts, often experience a huge relief after having a breast reduction surgery. This procedure makes the size of their breasts more proportionate to the rest of their body, and improves their overall figure.
DIAGNOSING UNFAVOURABLE FORMS OF BREASTS – Too Prominent Breasts
- History taking and physical examination: Your doctor will discuss with you about your overall health, including any previous medical history as well as any complaints you have. He will carefully examine your skin, discuss with you the weak points and ask you about your desires and expectations, afterwards he or she will explain possible treatment options available for you.